00 44 (0) 7554 004560

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Day Two

Day Two

Day Two was no easier than Day One :(  The block is still working its way through my systems like a spot of man flu and as such I am once again posting a photo that i know i could have done better with.

Anyway, with the block in place I turned to the obligatory "done-to-death" pouring of liquid shot.  For the eagle eyed among you, you may notice that the glass is full of Coke Zero whilst "the Real Thing" is being poured into it.  Still it quenched my thirst once the shots had been taken :P

As per usual, please feel free to comment and critisise.

Thanks for looking

Peter

2 comments:

  1. I can sppreciate the skill in this one......

    For ideas - why not

    copy Tracy Emin and do the unmade bed.....
    shoes inside the door...
    breakfast.....
    laundry going round in the machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooohh that doesnt help my coke
    addiction, nice one, nice light . . .

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from swearing and using language that may be considered offensive by the masses. Constructive critisism is very much welcomed and appreciated.