00 44 (0) 7554 004560

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Day Fifteen

Well this makes a change, normally I would be out shooting the real cars.  Having spent the last 8 years or so driving, modifying and racing Hondas.  Having my life turned round and run by them, having friendships and relationships made and broke through them, i think it is only right that the Honda brand should have its place in this project.

Although it is only now, as I am posting this that I am realising just how many hundreds of small Honda items I could have put into this photo.  Still, I am liking the clean simplicity of what I shot.

Thanks for looking

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from swearing and using language that may be considered offensive by the masses. Constructive critisism is very much welcomed and appreciated.