00 44 (0) 7554 004560

Sunday 14 February 2010

Day Fourteen

Day Fourteen.  A couple of years ago I was introduced to the world of Pinstriping and Kustom Painting.  As such I attended two Pinstriping Workshops at the North Coast Hot Rod Shop run by world class pinstriper Nefarious.

As such 2 years later I had a panel striped by Nefarious and had it tattoo'd across my shoulder blades.  So to say Pinstriping is a passion would be an understatement.  All I need to do now is actually get good at it. 

Again, another photo which will show a subject understood and respected by my close friends.  I do hope you enjoy.

Thanks again for looking

Pete

1 comment:

  1. I think this follows on well from
    day 10! its nice to see 'what you do'
    in the house, this to me is more in
    line with the theme . . .
    28 day sit in, its about you really
    I would like to see more of what you are
    doing and your relationship with your
    confines. nice well taken image so fat!

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from swearing and using language that may be considered offensive by the masses. Constructive critisism is very much welcomed and appreciated.