00 44 (0) 7554 004560

Saturday 6 February 2010

Day Six

My apologies for the delay today folks and folkettes.

However, a day of rallying and bashing up and down lanes in a well prepared '66 Mini Cooper S, had quite the attraction when offered.  Only home about half an hour and I am ready for curling up in my scratcher and saying cheerio to the world for 12 hours or so.

So this is my mediocre, random photo taken in the corner of the living room where the shoes get kicked off at the end of the day, I had to throw the aviators in for a touch of cheese/80's chic.

Thanks once again for taking the time to come on and look and I promise tomorrow will be better :D

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from swearing and using language that may be considered offensive by the masses. Constructive critisism is very much welcomed and appreciated.