00 44 (0) 7554 004560

Monday 1 February 2010

Day One

Day One

Day One is upon us.  My worst fear for this project came true.  A month of build up, promoting and general whoring of the site to gain interest and when the deadline comes, i get "block".

My head has been full of ideas from the first day I posted about the Sit-In, most have been roughly sketched out, and some remain a complete mystery even to myself at this point.  The block caused me quite a bit of stress today, worrying that even on day one I wasn't going to be able to produce an image.  This lead to having one or two cigarettes whilst racking my brains.

Turns out those cigarettes helped.

Hopefully tomorrow see's a return of the natural ability and i wont be running about like an ejit trying to dream up weird and wonderful ways of "making" a photo, it will just happen

Thanks for viewing

8 comments:

  1. What a great start, really like it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it.

    If you'd made up some artsy pre-amble about trying to capture 'how free the smoke is' or 'the inevitable and inescapable rise of the grey column' then you'd never know you'd been stuck :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry - Thank you very much. x

    Chris - i could have done, but that just wouldnt be me

    Thank you the comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The smoke has something mysterious. Well done my friend, looking forward to the next one. Cheers Koen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't smoke, but that is just beautiful. I'm wanting to find something to fit the flow of the smoke. It will keep me thinking. Yep I like it and waiting for tomorrow. L xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can appreciate the photo if not the subject - and its very much "you"

    ReplyDelete
  8. saw your post on PI, good idea especially in these dark evenings . . . I will be FOLLOWING your blog . . .

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from swearing and using language that may be considered offensive by the masses. Constructive critisism is very much welcomed and appreciated.