00 44 (0) 7554 004560

Sunday 3 January 2010

28 Day Sit-In


Well folks, no doubt you are visiting from one of my link whoring missions trying to raise interest in both the "28 Day Sit-In" project and my site in general.

What I am doing it going back to the beginnings.  If someone gets a camera for Christmas, they tend to spend all day long photographing things for absolutely no reason other than for enjoyment.  For this reason I am spending the 28 days of February photographing objects around my own home.

Each day there will be one photograph uploaded to this blog and at the end of the 28 days I will be producing a printed version of the blog - obviously with much improved literacy skills.  More details of this will be made available closer to the time for those who may be interested.

Thanks once again for coming to my site and having a look.  Please keep checking back to see how I am progressing and I look forward to reading everyones feedback during the month of February.

Peter Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from swearing and using language that may be considered offensive by the masses. Constructive critisism is very much welcomed and appreciated.