00 44 (0) 7554 004560

Friday 1 January 2010

Welcome


Dear Visitor, Friend, Client or Future Client,

As a starting point I would just like to point out that I am a photographer, not a writer.  I have started this blog as a personal challenge.  One that will inspire me to push through the writing barrier and try my hand at keeping your attention for more than five minutes as you read through my work.  Also I feel this is an opportunity to publish my work instead of leaving it to fester unedited on a hard drive beneath my desk to be viewed again only when I have to have all the data recovered due to the drive giving up through lack of use.

So, on that note, I welcome you to my blog and I do hope you return regularly to check up on what I have been doing. 

For those interested please feel free to link back to relevant work you have produced, although I will not be allowing blatant advertising in the comments section.

Now go flick the kettle on and enjoy yourself….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from swearing and using language that may be considered offensive by the masses. Constructive critisism is very much welcomed and appreciated.