Pinstriping & Kustom Graphics Magazine opens the door onto a whole new world.
- In depth interviews with the worlds top low brow artists.
- Pinstriper & Airbrush features
- Detailed step by steps and how to's for the established and aspiring artist
- DVD, Book & Equipment reviews
- Forthcoming events and Show reports
- Music & Lifestyle items
- Kustom Klothing and where to get it
Kustom art appears on everything these days from Hot Rods to Harleys, Handbags to Bowling Pins, you name it some one has probably painted it.
If you want to learn it, wear it, or find someone else to do it for you- its all in 'ere
Now on sale in more than 18 countries worldwide
As a regular contributor for this small yet outstanding magazine I feel it is only right I should help spread the word that PandKG exist and helps spur us all on when it's chilly outside and our brushes need use.